- First, make sure to introduce the topic (i.e., talk about what you are going to talk about)
- Next, discuss the topic (i.e., talk about it).
- Last, summarize it (i.e., talk about what you just talked about).
vs. a Pie Chart
vs. a Bar Chart
on the same data (sashelp.shoes).
Don't know about you, but seems to me that the Tag Cloud does a much better job of displaying the data in a meaningful way.
In my next three posts I described:
- A SAS Server Page AJAX Template that could be used for any number of Stored Process Requests
- Parameterizing the HTML form used to capture the user's input. By making this a parameter, the template can be easily re-used.
- The Tag Cloud SAS Server Page (as well as the drill-down stored process).
In the not to distant future I will be blogging on another use of this AJAX template: a expanding/collapsing tree view of a summary data set: